ADSM-L

NDMP Backup issue with the flexible NAS Volume

2005-05-10 11:31:29
Subject: NDMP Backup issue with the flexible NAS Volume
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:29:33 -0500
We have run into a NDMP backup issue with the NAS Filer. We recently moved to
Ontapp ver 7.0.0.1 and the new Flexible Volumes. Ever since we have not been
able to complete the Full backup of the new Volume. It just keeps on going and
never finishes.
We migrated all the data from the old volumes to the new flexible volumes and
then kicked off a Full backup. This backup goes to 99% and then the backed up
data numbver just keeps growing but the % remains at 99%.
We need help ASAP if anyone else has gone thru' this and has a resolution.

Regards,

Rajesh Oak
BCBSM

once.