ADSM-L

Re: MS-SQL TDP on MSDE

2005-05-04 10:55:08
Subject: Re: MS-SQL TDP on MSDE
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:50:52 -0400
Thank you for the confirmation. That is what I suspected.

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
05/04/2005 10:26 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] MS-SQL TDP on MSDE

Zoltan,

Data Protection for SQL does not support
MSDE (Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine).

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/04/2005
10:16:35 AM: