ADSM-L

Fw: Select statement output

2005-04-20 15:19:08
Subject: Fw: Select statement output
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:18:37 -0400
Not exactly as what you wanted, but will this work better?

select count(*) as volumes_count, status from volumes where status in
('FULL','FILLING','Empty', 'PENDING') group by status

Sung Y. Lee

----- Forwarded by Sung Y Lee/Austin/IBM on 04/20/2005 03:17 PM -----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/20/2005
02:42:29 PM:

> I have defined the following script to find the status of tapes.
>
>  Name                                        VOLUME_USAGE
>
>  Description                                 -
>
>  Last Update Date/Time                       2005-04-20 14:40:07.000000
>
>  Last Update by (administrator)              LIDZR8V
>
>  Managing profile                            -

> /* Volumes that are full & filling */
> select count(*) volume_name from volumes where status in
('FULL','FILLING')