ADSM-L

Select statement output

2005-04-20 14:46:01
Subject: Select statement output
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:42:29 -0400
I have defined the following script to find the status of tapes.

 Name                                        VOLUME_USAGE

 Description                                 -

 Last Update Date/Time                       2005-04-20 14:40:07.000000

 Last Update by (administrator)              LIDZR8V

 Managing profile                            -

/* Volumes that are full & filling */
select count(*) volume_name from volumes where status in ('FULL','FILLING')
/* Volumes that are empty */
select count(*) volume_name from volumes where status='EMPTY'
/* Volumes that are pending */
select count(*) volume_name from volumes where status='PENDING'

I get the following results:

VOLUME_NAME
-----------
        529

VOLUME_NAME
-----------
          0

VOLUME_NAME
-----------
        160

How do I get a heading of Full/Filling Volumes to appear above the first
column?  Empty to appear above the second and Pending above the third?
Thank you in advance!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems