ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: Programmes Guide

2005-04-14 12:49:55
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: Programmes Guide
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:49:38 -0700
Karin, TSM does not provide any exits for this purpose. The only exit in
TSM is for logging TSM server events, but I don't see that that will
provide what you need.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-04-14
06:08:37: