ADSM-L

Re: Client option sets - domain ?

2005-04-12 14:56:40
Subject: Re: Client option sets - domain ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:56:22 -0600
Hi Brian,

Check your client error log, I'm sure you will see an error message that
at least partially explains the problem. You can look up the message for a
more full explanation than what the immediate message text provides. "dsmc
help" will give you menu-driven access to the messages (just scroll up
until you find the range containing the message number).

If you read up on the DOMAIN option in the Windows client manual
(especially the subsection that covers the allowed parameters), that
should explain the other part of the problem. Or you can also use the
"dsmc help" menu to locate the DOMAIN option, which has the same info as
the book.   :-)

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-04-12
05:48:51: