ADSM-L

Re: SATA reliabilty

2005-04-12 11:59:17
Subject: Re: SATA reliabilty
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:58:52 -0500
It's been pointed out to me that the email address I supplied below is
incorrect.

The correct address is trushforth AT winnipeg DOT ca

If anyone was kind enough to respond to the invalid address, I'd
appreciate if you could resend to the address above.

And for those who have been wondering, I have not got any responses
(perhaps if I could type properly ....).

If I get any responses, I will post the results to the list.

Thanks,

Tim Rushforth

City of Winnipeg

trushforth AT winnipeg DOT ca