ADSM-L

ANR0425W Something or Nothing? (Answered, for this instance)

2005-04-12 09:30:04
Subject: ANR0425W Something or Nothing? (Answered, for this instance)
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:21:57 -0500
Looks like it was a corrupt node on the server side.

I created a new node, changed the node name in the appropriate files on the
client side, renamed TDPO.oldnode to TDPOoldnode.bak, reran tdpoconf
password to setup the new password file for the new node and connected to
the server without 0425 errors.

Thanks for all your help Richard Sims, you kept me looking into what I
thought was hopeless.

Thanks,
Mark Bertrand