ADSM-L

Re: Question on SETUP

2005-04-08 15:34:18
Subject: Re: Question on SETUP
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:34:00 -0500
I'm in the 'belt - suspenders (braces) - safety pins - glue - duct tape'
crowd myself. I have my TSM database on a fiber-attached ESS; TSM
mirrors this to the same ESS in a different logical subsystem (ran out
of money -- couldn't get the second ESS). The TSM logs are also mirrored
on the same ESS to yet another pair of subsystems.

I've never noticed anything in the way of a performance issue -- but my
database is only using 71% of 20 GB.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc