ADSM-L

Re: Error

2005-04-08 14:48:31
Subject: Re: Error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:48:05 -0600
You don't mention which TSM client version you are using, or what
operating system on which it is running.

Try going to http://www.ibm.com and doing a search on the message code you
are seeing (ANS1168E). There you might find some info that fits your
problem.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-04-08
11:40:15:

> I have a user getting the following message while trying to do an image
> backup:
>
> 04/01/05   03:10:22 ANS1168E ERROR: could not create image object.
> 04/01/05   03:10:22 shl_load() of
> /opt/Tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/plugins/libPiIMG.sl failed, errno: 215
>
> The file is in the directory. Any ideas?
>

> NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential, proprietary or
> legally privileged information. It is intended only for the person(s) to
> whom it is addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
> use, read, retransmit, disseminate or take any action in reliance upon
it.
> Please notify the sender that you have received it in error and
immediately
> delete the entire communication, including any attachments. Towers
Perrin