ADSM-L

Re: Help me convincing IBM please!!!

2005-04-07 14:33:59
Subject: Re: Help me convincing IBM please!!!
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:34:20 +0200
Hi *SM-ers!
Thank you all VERY VERY much for your reply!
I think I have enough information to conclude that my expiration is far from
efficient.
It's very interesting to see how expiration performance varies. I see shops
doing worse than me, but I also see expiration running well over 4,000,000
objects per hour!!!
I talked to development and they explained that Windows clients which backup
their system objects can have a very negative effect on expiration
performance.
They are now investigating whether this is the case and what we can do about
it. I'm hoping for an answer from IBM tomorrow...
Again, thank you all for your help!!!!!!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.