ADSM-L

Re: Operational Reporting - how to change default path w here web pages are stored

2005-04-04 20:29:16
Subject: Re: Operational Reporting - how to change default path w here web pages are stored
From: Jonathan Kaufman <jkaufman AT FOOTLOCKER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:32:11 -0500
I do believe that TSM Operational Reporting stores the "monitor"
definitions in the registry. Look in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IBM\ADSM\CurrentVersion\Console
to transfer files from
There may be more places but i do think that's it. Also you may need  to
copy several files from c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\console that you have
customized for your setup (xml's, rcp's etc). I've used this combo to
restore my console customizations after a OS reinstall. YMMV

Jonathan Kaufman

Steve Schaub <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
04/04/2005 03:24 PM