ADSM-L

Re: 5.3.1.0 server available

2005-04-04 15:50:23
Subject: Re: 5.3.1.0 server available
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:49:54 -0500
I installed this on my "test" server and now it can't find any of my
scratch tapes for db backups nor migrations.

If  I specify a tape for the db backup it works.

Gerald Michalak
630-691-4819
pager 800-759-8352 # 1076423
AIX - Certified Support Technician

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/01/2005
10:57:17 AM:

> Hi *SM-ers!
> For those of you that haven't noticed it yet: the TSM 5.3.1.0 server code
is
> available for download:

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/