ADSM-L

tsm & acsls

2005-03-31 12:36:19
Subject: tsm & acsls
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:35:42 -0500
Hello All!

I had an issue where the /tmp directory filled up and acsls stopped
running.  At that time TSM was doing a backup stgpool process.  The TSM
server is at 5.2.2.5 and is running on AIX 5.2 and we have ACSLS 7.1.  I
tried to cancel the job, but it will not.  The tapes are in the drives, but
I think that something got messed up when the connection was lost and now
it doesn't appear to be backing up, but it won't let me cancel it or
dismount the tapes.  Has anyone ever had this issue before and if so, what
did you have to do to fix it?  Thanks!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems