ADSM-L

Re: DELETing a volume from a DB backup

2005-03-28 01:56:30
Subject: Re: DELETing a volume from a DB backup
From: Yiannakis Vakis <yiannakis.vakis AT ITD.BANKOFCYPRUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:58:49 +0300
Mark, Iain (and Rob),
I believe that we all found ourselves in Rob's situation one way or another.
It is always difficult to persuade the management about trainning needs -
especially if the training is abroad (management prefers to spent this money
on themselves...).
However, such a discussion helps the person needing training to realise it
more and more. It sure helped me in similar situations when I just printed a
reply from another list saying to my boss "hey just see what these guys are
telling me - you have to send me to a training course".
So I don't consider what Mark wrote to Rob as an insult.

Rob, you have to attend at least TM50 - the basic training course. And after
working for 6 months on TSM ask them to send you a TM52. I'm trying to do
the same just now.
Good luck.
Yiannakis