ADSM-L

VolHistory-Question

2005-03-23 05:26:50
Subject: VolHistory-Question
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:26:14 +0100
Hi all,

In my VolumeHistory I have an entry for a "dbsnapshot" to a
tape-device-class (for analysing an error by IBM) :
Date/Time: 11/25/04 18:12:19
Volume Type: DBSNAPSHOT
Backup Series: 1
Backup Operation: 0
Volume Seq: 1
Device Class: 3590DEVCL
Volume Name: 000805
Volume Location:
Command:

I took the tape out of the library some times ago. How can I delete the
entry in the Volume-History.
I tried 'delete volhist todate=today -4 type=dbsnapshot'. ==> ANR2467I
DELETE VOLHISTORY: 0 sequential volume history entries were successfully
deleted.
         'delete volhist todate=today -4 type=dbsnapshot devcl=3590devcl'
==> ANR6978E DELETE VOLHISTORY: Invalid device class 3590DEVCL
If I try to delete the volume from GUI, I can not choose devclass=3590DEVCL.
Thanks for help

Chr. Pilgram

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
IT Department