ADSM-L

eject backupset volumes?

2005-03-22 13:28:29
Subject: eject backupset volumes?
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:28:09 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering what the best method is of ejecting backupset tapes to
send offsite?  I want to take a backupset to DR with me and I was wondering
what method I need to use for this...  I can't use checkout libvol because
it's not defined within the library, but is taken from our scratch pool
that is defined in ACSLS.  This is on an AIX 5.2 TSM 5.2.2.5 server with an
SL8500 library.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603