ADSM-L

Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2

2005-03-22 07:42:56
Subject: Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:42:31 -0700
If you are not going to allow anyone except TSM administrators use of the
web interface, you can use any existing TSM admin account with sufficient
privilege to log in at the dsmcad dialogue box.

As Richard pointed out to me privately, the command I offered earlier should
have been

update admin <nodename> <newpassword>  (rather than set admin)

but that only matters if you created the individual node account at node
registration time, as Richard describes.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.