ADSM-L

Re: Spontaneous reclamation

2005-03-21 10:40:17
Subject: Re: Spontaneous reclamation
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:39:44 -0600
Lawrence,

So have I, but there was no such activity last night.  Only normal
backups, with the occasional migration since some of our data paths have
small disk pools that function only as "mount point multipliers" and
migrate to tape at 10% filled.

Thanks for the tip.

Tab

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/21/2005
09:37:24 AM: