ADSM-L

Re: All Inspected Files "Failing" Yet Backup Is Successful?

2005-03-21 10:29:20
Subject: Re: All Inspected Files "Failing" Yet Backup Is Successful?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:29:00 -0700
Maybe I just have a high density, but I do not understand the question. It
sure would help if you could provide actual TSM log data (or other
documentation) that illustrates the problem, calling out the specific bits
that you have in question.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-21
08:20:33: