ADSM-L

Re: Tape went back to private without reason

2005-03-16 05:41:22
Subject: Re: Tape went back to private without reason
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:27:21 +0100
Mark,

Have you had a look in the Activity Log if there is a reason mentioned
there?

Mostly this will happen if the tape is in use by TSM (either for data or
DBBackup).
Do the following to see if the volumes are seen:

q drm
q v
q volh t=dbb
q volh t=dbs

Richard.

Mark Strasheim <ms AT DEFINITIV-BA DOT DE>
16-03-2005 11:31