ADSM-L

Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add the WEB gui back?

2005-03-12 05:38:08
Subject: Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add the WEB gui back?
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:34:27 +0100
We'll see........

Joe Howell <JHowell AT SHELTERINSURANCE DOT COM>
11-03-2005 22:56

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add
the WEB gui back?

OK - I just got back from a user group meeting where there was a briefing
by IBM on ITSM 5.3.  They stated categorically that under NO circumstances
would the web interface be coming back.  ITSM 5.3.1 is supposed to be out
in April and will be largely made up of fixes to the Admin Console and the
ISC.

#######################

Joe Howell
Shelter Insurance Companies
(573)-214-6534
jhowell AT shelterinsurance DOT com

This e-mail is intended only for its addressee and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by
e-mail:
postmaster AT shelterinsurance DOT com, and delete the original message.