ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Lotus Notes

2005-03-10 09:06:28
Subject: Re: TDP for Lotus Notes
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:06:23 -0500
Nicolas,

The latest version of Data Protection for Lotus Domino available is 5.3.0.
The User's Guide is a good source for understanding the strategies that
one
should use when backing up Domino databases and transaction logs
in a transaction log enabled environment.

Here is a front-end link to the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Books.
Look for "IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail":
   http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/index.jsp

Also... here is a Redbook that also has some very good information:
   http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg245247.html?Open

Here is a good article that explains Domino transaction logging:
   http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&q=7003543&uid=swg27003543

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/10/2005
07:17:05 AM: