ADSM-L

Re: Can't restore Exchange

2005-03-09 09:01:38
Subject: Re: Can't restore Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:01:22 -0500
Nghiatd,

HRESULT: 0xc7ff1004 is returned when the Exchange Server
encounters something that it did not expect. Many times this
means that there was a missed step during the rebuild of the
Exchange Server. I would check the specific disaster recovery
steps for Exchange 2000 here:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/disrec00.mspx

to make sure that you are not missing a critical step.
If you can not identify the problem, please place a call with IBM support
so that the proper documentation can be gathered to diagnose this.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/09/2005
06:29:43 AM: