ADSM-L

Re: how to query db files

2005-03-08 06:45:54
Subject: Re: how to query db files
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 04:45:34 -0700
Try running

   HELP QUERY

This will show you the available QUERY commands, wherein a careful review
will yield a command suitable for your needs.

Regards,

Andy

"Give someone a fish, feed them for a day. Teach them to fish, feed them
for life."

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-08
03:52:23: