ADSM-L

Re: ANR0259E

2005-03-07 11:31:50
Subject: Re: ANR0259E
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:31:37 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Smith, Rachel
>I have built a test server and when I try and start dsmserv it fails
>with the following error:
>ANR0259E Unable to read complete restart/checkpoint
>information from any
>database or recovery log volume.

Did you restore a TSM database backup onto this test server? If so, the
message indicates that it cannot find database and/or recovery log
volumes that the database expects to find.

Please refer to the section "Recovering Your Server Using Database and
Storage Pool Backups" in your TSM administrator's guide for more
complete instructions.

Office 262.521.5627