ADSM-L

Re: Image Restore 5.30 Client Field Guide Questions

2005-03-01 10:14:04
Subject: Re: Image Restore 5.30 Client Field Guide Questions
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:13:41 -0700
Hi Egon,

Before I try to answer, perhaps I am misunderstanding the question.

Can you please spell out, in as much technical detail you can, what
exactly you are seeing?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-01
07:46:44:

http://isp.netscape.com/register