ADSM-L

Re: How to display all versions of a file

2005-03-01 07:18:39
Subject: Re: How to display all versions of a file
From: "Jones, Eric J" <eric.j.jones AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:18:16 -0500
The only way I could get this to run and it ran great was to have
node_name - UPPER CASE
FILESPACE_NAME - lower case
HL_NAME - UPPER CASE
ll_name - UPPER CASE
I tried most combinations and this was the only one that would come back
with results.
This will definitely make it easier than connecting to the machines and
querying for the file.  It took about 2 minutes to run which was not bad
at all.  It's not something we use regularly but at times do need.

Thanks for all the help,
Eric