ADSM-L

Re: WEB Interface - cannot use pull down

2005-02-27 16:46:14
Subject: Re: WEB Interface - cannot use pull down
From: Phil Jones <Phil_Jones AT BISCUITS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:46:01 +0000
Eric,

no guarantees but it's usually Java that screws those menus up - has your
JRE been updated?

It's probably worth checking your versions.

Regards

Phil Jones

                      "Jones, Eric J"
                      <eric.j.jones@LMC        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      O.COM>                   cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  WEB Interface - cannot
use pull down
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      27/02/2005 20:20
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Good Afternoon.
I'm not sure what happened but I cannot seem to use the pull down in the
upper right with
"Options", "Show Command Line", "Show Events" and "Logoff"
When I select one it just seems to sit and do nothing.
I logged on to another TSM Server and the options seem to be working
fine.
They worked fine until today.  I rebooted the server to see if that
would fix the problem but it did not seem to do anything for the
problem.  If I go through the command line everything seems to be fine.
What could be handing up this menu?
AIX 5.2.2 with TSM server 5.2.2

Thanks
Eric

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and solely for the use of
the intended recipient.  They may contain material protected by legal
professional or other privilege. If you receive it in error, please delete
it from your system, make no copies of it, do not disclose its contents to
any third party or use it for your own or any other person's benefit.
Please advise the sender of its receipt as soon as possible. Although this
email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the company for any loss or
damage arising from receipt or use thereof. Any opinions expressed that do
not relate to the official business of the company are those of the author,
not the United Biscuits group of companies.