ADSM-L

Re: JAVA 1.5.0 & TSM 5.1.10

2005-02-23 11:52:42
Subject: Re: JAVA 1.5.0 & TSM 5.1.10
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:30:33 -0600
Uncalled for Mark.

It's not Bill's fault that the JAVA applet was not written to be backwards
compatible. I recently had a similar experience where a new app requires a
newer Java version which unfortunately gave me the same results, failure for
command line interface through the web.

My fix was to uninstall the newer version and do without being able to
manage my new app from this workstation.
Not happy.

Mark Bertrand