ADSM-L

Re: Expiration Fails

2005-02-22 08:31:44
Subject: Re: Expiration Fails
From: Thando Ndaba <Thando.Ndaba AT POSTOFFICE.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:31:29 +0200
I `im running adsm 3.1 for sun solaris 2.6
This started happening since monday morning.
When this expiration runs, nothing alse is happening on the server.

I have also noticed that ever since this problem, I cannot migrate my disk pool
to tape
and yet
the disk volumes are all online
the access=readw
but I get:
ANR1000I Migration process 74 started for storage pool
                          ORA-DISK-NEW.
02/21/05   04:13:05      ANR1032W Migration process 72 terminated for storage
pool
                          ORA-DISK-NEW - internal server error detected.
02/21/05   04:13:41      ANR1002I Migration for storage pool ORA-DISK-NEW will
be
                          retried in 60 seconds.

Please note I`m new to TSM. So I`m getting used to reporting problems.