ADSM-L

Re: Why can't I delete an "other server" entry?

2005-02-21 16:11:03
Subject: Re: Why can't I delete an "other server" entry?
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:10:50 -0600
Interesting...
I verified that the define server command used serverpassword= instead of
password=.  This "other server" name was defined via the GUI anyway, so it
would make sense that it used the correct syntax (one can assume).

02/11/05 14:31:28     ANR2017I Administrator MYID issued command: DEFINE SE
                       RVER testserver COMMMETHOD=TCPIP SERVERPASSWORD=?***?
HLA
                       DDRESS=x.x.x.x LLADDRESS=1500 VALIDATEPROTOCOL=NO  (S
                       ESSION: 47407)

Cycling the server process allowed me to delete the server.
Thanks, Andy,

Todd