ADSM-L

Re: how to redirect output in tsm to a file

2005-02-18 09:16:41
Subject: Re: how to redirect output in tsm to a file
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:16:30 -0600
Liu, Andrew is right.  There is no way I have found to redirect anything
using the GUI interface to a file.

When I really need a file of the results (in my windows environment)
build a batch file, and make sure and pipe the results to text files, or
the dsmc command usually allows a -outfile: option or something similar.

Check out the dsmc command line options for the details. ... Jack