ADSM-L

Re: ANS1302E and ANS1115W during TDP MSSQL backup

2005-02-14 17:44:10
Subject: Re: ANS1302E and ANS1115W during TDP MSSQL backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:43:49 -0500
John,

Are you excluding databases from backup?
Are all of your database backing up successfully?
Are the databases being backed up to the correct management classes?
These are some of the things you should check. If you are still
having trouble understanding the messages or are unsure if
your data is being adequately protected, please call IBM Support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/14/2005
02:46:17 PM: