ADSM-L

Re: AIX Restore

2005-02-14 17:09:18
Subject: Re: AIX Restore
From: "Wheelock, Michael D" <Michael.Wheelock AT INTEGRIS-HEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:08:23 -0600
Hi,

I can tell you that during the single session restore it mounts ~15
tapes.  Therefore, I suspect that the data is spread out (otherwise
there would be no need to mount the other tapes).

The restore was started through the X-windows gui by selecting the
filesystems to restore.  They were restored to their original locations.
Not sure what/how to do an NQR...

Michael Wheelock
Integris Health