ADSM-L

Re: DR Restore

2005-02-14 15:31:00
Subject: Re: DR Restore
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:30:42 -0500
Hello,

The slot # seems high for 3583.. not sure if this is normal for Windows..
Have you double checked the correct slot # for the database tape.

Also I would check from OS that you can query the smc0 device and tape
drive devices.

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/14/2005
03:02:29 PM: