ADSM-L

Re: Parameters for exclude.systemobject

2005-02-10 08:57:45
Subject: Re: Parameters for exclude.systemobject
From: Chernyaev Sergey <SChernyaev AT BCC DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:56:54 +0300
Sorry. TSM Client 5.2.3.0 or 5.2.2.0, windows 2000 SP4

In "dsmc q inclexcl" output I find these strings:
Excl SystemObject REGISTRY                       Server
Excl SystemObject SYSFILES                       Server
Excl SystemObject EVENTLOG                       Server

And now after backup server not create filespace with systemobject for node. I
hope, my problem solved)

Richard, thank you for answer! Can you say me, where I can read in more detail
about it? In manuals I find not enough info:)