ADSM-L

Re: Parameters for exclude.systemobject

2005-02-10 08:36:35
Subject: Re: Parameters for exclude.systemobject
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:35:10 -0500
On Feb 10, 2005, at 7:14 AM, Chernyaev Sergey wrote:

Hello
I create client option set on server and want exclude from backup
system objects.
If I write exclude.systemobject all, client send system objects to
server. Which parameters exist for exclude.systemobject?

When posting, please include the type of Windows system involved and
the TSM client level: the Exclude may not be applicable to your flavor
of Windows, as per the client manual. Also, be sure that you performed
a 'dsmc q inclexcl' on that system to verify that the Exclude is being
recognized - and is not in conflict with the dsm.opt on that specific
system.

   Richard Sims