ADSM-L

Re: Use of BART PE for restoring IMAGE on a win2000 server

2005-02-10 06:56:45
Subject: Re: Use of BART PE for restoring IMAGE on a win2000 server
From: "John E. Vincent" <adsm-l-alias AT CLACORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:56:30 -0500
Luc,

There is support for the Broadcom and Intel gig network cards on the
plugin screen of PE Builder. It will require you to download the drivers
from the vendor and add them though.

If needed, I can zip up our two folders that you can stick in the plugin
 directory. FYI, we're still using 3.0.3.1 version. Just mail me off
list for the zip files. I'm not any good with writing plugins for
network drivers so I won't be able to provide much help beyond the zip
files.

John E. Vincent

Luc Beaudoin wrote:
Hi all

I try to use BART PE to restore a TSM BACKUP IMAGE .... on a IBM 335
server
but the NIC card is not find ... so no IP address .. is there anyone who
knows how to add NIC drivers for IBM servers into a BART PE CD

thanks

Luc