ADSM-L

Re: Very very strange behaviour

2005-02-06 10:23:36
Subject: Re: Very very strange behaviour
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:23:16 -0700
Just to add to Richard's comments:

The issue that Richard raises is not limited to point-in-time restores. It
can happen with any restore operation where a directory or its parent has
been expired from the server. I've discussed this in the past
(http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/msg08175.html).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-02-06
08:08:42: