ADSM-L

Re: file retention

2005-02-04 09:31:30
Subject: Re: file retention
From: "Warren, Matthew (Retail)" <Matthew.Warren AT POWERGEN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:24:58 -0000
You mention you would only be keeping user files for ever. I would
imagine you need to keep copies of all the applications used to
manipulate the data too. Getting copies of / support for them 25 years
from now may be an issue. And beware of backwards compatability issues,
esp. with applications like office.

_-'-_
  -|-