ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 install

2005-02-03 14:17:36
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 install
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:17:26 -0800
        I would recommend that you look at the AIX TSM installation guide
in chapter 2. There is a complete list of all the requirements needed for
the Administration Center installation. You seem to have met some of the
requirements, but you should check the complete list. It lists things such
as memory requirements and amount of /tmp space needed for the
Administration Center installation.

        You should plan on he installation of the ISC and the Admin Center
taking about an hour additional as part of the TSM Server install.