ADSM-L

Re: Export error, cont.

2005-01-31 17:32:20
Subject: Re: Export error, cont.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:31:41 -0700
OK... actually the SELECT statement I was looking for:

select node_name, '"' || filespace_name || '"'
   from filespaces
   where node_name='CERIUM'

was intended to provide the node name in one output column and the
filespace name, in double quotes, in the second output column, so we could
clearly see the empty name. Also, would be helpful to see the detailed
output of Q FI.

Do you have any idea what these blank-named file spaces might represent
(i.e. what might have been stored from the original client machines)? In
the output you show here, the capacity and utilization are awful close to
those of the root (/) file system.

I think that at this point, you should open a call with support. I can't
explain the blank file space names, and obviously they are causing the
export to fail.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/31/2005
15:22:00: