ADSM-L

Re: Error of startup after successful DB restore

2005-01-28 14:54:24
Subject: Re: Error of startup after successful DB restore
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:54:12 -0700
Yes, but look at the error messages you got from your ealier post. The
include:

Tivoli Storage Manager for AIX-RS/6000
Version 5, Release 2, Level 0.0

Note 5.2.0.0, not 5.2.2.0.

Also, the TSM runtime (*.rte) file set for your DR server shows 5.2.0.0.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-01-28
12:52:25: