ADSM-L

Re: Error of startup after successful DB restore

2005-01-28 14:32:13
Subject: Re: Error of startup after successful DB restore
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:31:49 -0500
On Jan 28, 2005, at 2:17 PM, Lawrence Clark wrote:

After a successful restore, the server does not come up. Both the
production and DR servers are at the same level, but I get this errors
on startup:

[tsmserv2] /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin # dsmserv
ANR0000W Message repository for language AMENG does not match program
level. ...

Looks to me that the alternate TSM server that you think is the same
level as your production server, is in fact not. I would review all the
filesets and files in detail. Something is amiss.

   Richard Sims