ADSM-L

Re: Windows 2003 Standard Server with TSM client V5.2.3

2005-01-27 17:32:22
Subject: Re: Windows 2003 Standard Server with TSM client V5.2.3
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:31:59 -0700
Kyle, we understand the importance of this function on Windows 2003, and
are actively pursuing it. The best estimate I can give you is some time in
the third quarter of this year, probably in a fix pack (PTF). With that
said, we would like very much to make it available sooner than that in an
interim fix; but I can't give you a better estimate at the moment.

Standard caveat: this is not a formal announcement, but just our current
target.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/27/2005
10:21:16: