ADSM-L

Re: When Defining Script ...

2005-01-27 14:56:25
Subject: Re: When Defining Script ...
From: Thomas Michaud <tmichaud AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:56:58 -0500
Use the web interface, much easier for defining/updating scripts with long
lines and multiple commands - just cut&paste the text.

 Tom Michaud
 IBM Global Services

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/27/2005
02:51:48 PM:

> Hello,
>
> Yesterday Guillaume Gilbert posted some very nice select statements.  Of
> course I am always looking out for cool statements. BTW thx for that.
>
> As I found it worthy.. I decided to added it to the TSM server.
>
> define script sessioninfo "select cast(session_id as decimal(7,0)) as
> "Session", client_name as "Client", cast(left(client_platform,10) as
> char(10)) as "Platform", cast(left(state,5) as char(5)) as "State",
> cast(wait_seconds as decimal(9,0)) as "Wait secs", time(start_time) as
> "Start time",cast(bytes_received/1024/1024 as decimal(10,2)) as "MBytes
> rcvd",
cast(bytes_received/1024/cast((current_timestamp-start_time)seconds
> as decimal(10,0)) as decimal(7,2)) as "KB/Sec" from sessions where
> session_type='Node'" description='session info'
>
> When I ran this command I kept getting code 3.   ANS8001I.  No info.
found