ADSM-L

Admin Job Summary

2005-01-26 08:59:50
Subject: Admin Job Summary
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:56:28 -0500
Hello everyone!

I am trying to do a script to find out if all admin jobs were successful or
not, the summary of the info. and the time at which the task ended.  I
found a script to run to find the total amount of data backed up with
storage pools, but I was wondering if there is any way to just pull the
summary info. from the activity log or is there a different way to query
the summary table so that I can see stgpool backups, migrations, dbbackups
and reclamation summaries?  Thanks in advance!

select entity as "Storage Pool ", cast(sum(bytes/1024/1024/1024) as
decimal(10,3)) as "Total GB", ' ' as " ", substr(cast(min(start_time) as
char(26)),1,19) as "Start Date/Time", substr(cast(max(end_time) as
char(26)),1,19) as "End Date/Time" from summary where
start_time>=current_timestamp - 24 hours and activity='STGPOOL BACKUP'
group by entity
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems