ADSM-L

Re: Filespace query

2005-01-24 14:14:48
Subject: Re: Filespace query
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:14:18 -0700
Whoops, I really wasn't paying attention to what you were really looking
for.

QUERY FILESPACE (the admin command, not the client command) shows you file
system utilization on the client machine, as of the last incremental
backup of that file system. Since SYSTEM OBJECT is not really a "file
system", no utilization is reported.

However, you can view how much space on the TSM server the client file
spaces are using with the QUERY OCCUPANCY command:

   query occupancy <yournodename> "SYSTEM OBJECT" nametype=unicode

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-01-24
11:53:49: