ADSM-L

Re: resourceutilization

2005-01-24 14:07:48
Subject: Re: resourceutilization
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:07:24 -0700
Hi Joni,

I had no knowledge of the restore requirement, so my suggestion was merely
to limit the number of option settings to one (RESOURCEUTILIZATION),
rather than two (MAXNUMMP and RESOURCEUTILIZATION). But you are correct,
setting the RESOURCEUTILIZATION 1 would limit you to one restore session.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-01-24
11:44:51: